Thursday, September 2, 2010

Xbox Muppet Lifestyle Collection Review

Recently, the Xbox LIVE Marketplace made a new Muppet Lifestyle collection available, and as a major fanboy and gamer, I freaked out with excitement! DaveHulteenDesign.com is almost up and running, but to give a little preview of the type of some of the content that will be there, I did a video review for my good friend Ryan at The Muppet Mindset.

You should go over there right now and see it! And while you're there, check out all the Muppety goodness Ryan posts regularly; like the artwork I did for the Mindset's 1 year birthday, or an interview with yours truly, or my review on the Sesame Street 40th Anniversary figures!

Stick around for more Muppet news and updates on DaveHulteenDesign.com, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great 1st blog post, can't wait for www.DaveHulteenDesign.com!

    ReplyDelete